More on Off on My Own

This little booklet has a lot more pages that are complete but I haven't been inclined to upload all the images or even blog about it. So today I'll just show a few more pages and finish up later with the remaining pages at a later date.
I couldn't resist this cute little guy and the phrase "March to the beat of a different drummer..." just rang in my ears. I sometimes feel as if I am marching differently than everyone else.

This page says, "Lucky You" and when you open up the flap it shows my birth date.


Lucky you with the flap down.

I'm finding that the best thing for me to do is "Just Be". I just realized that this photo is missing something! I've added three little bees to the bottom of this page....will have to find that photo because the bees really work with this page!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating Personal Retreats an Online Workshop

Go Easy