New Work

It's been a long while since I last posted.

I have been growing a lot, in terms of learning who I am. I started Caspiana up again. That is Sarah Whitmire’s website of 22 free soul journaling prompts. After day 10 I was emotionally blocked and couldn’t move forward. I had to put it down! It took me about 8 months to get moving again.

Since then I've remembered a few extremely significant segments of my life that were once, "Black Holes", areas where there was nothing; no memories, no visions, no feelings. To my surprise those areas were completely unavailable to me. These segments should have been filled with lots of “normal” memories, “normal” visions and “normal” feelings; they should have been brimming full segments of a remembered childhood. But instead I couldn’t see or feel anything.

I’ve been doing Life Makeovers; (the book) 52 Practical and Inspiring Ways to Improve Your Life One Week at a Time by Cheryl Richardson, and finally something (still unknown to me) broke loose. I was finally capable of returning to Caspina. I thankfully and knowingly finished day 10 and beyond.

Here are some of those first pages:

Owning your Soul Journal


Soul Armor



Playing with inches and following a list.


I found this blog post in my drafts! The original date of the post was Oct. 20, 2010. I really don't know why I haven't published this post! I have totally enjoyed Caspiana and just love Sarah Whitmire, I guess I really did hit a block!

Comments

Mary C. Nasser said…
Great pages!!

So glad I found you through the “All Kinds of Artists” Artist blog hop!
I am your newest blog follower. :)
Looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts!

I welcome you to check out my art blog, too!

Best,
Mary C. Nasser
http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

Popular posts from this blog

Creating Personal Retreats an Online Workshop

Go Easy