Skip to main content

Gluebooks June 2015, Week 3


I am feeling so grateful that I can dig deeper and deeper into my subconscious. Each time I sit down to create a page in this small book I have no idea what will appear.  I am mindfully getting out of the way, letting my Inner Being take the controls to inspire and create whatever needs to be birthed.

 June 17, 2015
Welcome Moonbeams! I was calling the Shadow Children I have called back home on the Dark of the Moon, Demons, Gremlins and other such demeaning names. I am so sorry for that! I have come to know them as my Moonbeams! I have welcomed them home with a open heart and arms to live out their lives at home in comfort.


 June18, 2015
Heart Seed. "Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a beautiful flower." Shigenori Kameoka.  My Moonbeams are blooming everyday.  My hero, Mahatma Gandhi lived in his truth as much as any human could, a great mentor!

 June 19, 2015
Height of Reflection.  The more I do this work the more I am able to reflect clearly.  I am seeing and feeling that I have done the right thing to bring home, or better, bring into the light all the parts of me that where lurking in the shadows and not really fulfilling the purpose intended. It's a rich feeling!

 June 20, 2015
Awesomeness. All my Moonbeams are completely awesome. There is real beauty in them all no matter how they may appear at first.  Each and every one are a reflection of the true me.

 June 21, 2015
Happy Solstice.  A day of thoughtful celebration, I really enjoyed having quiet time alone this day.

 June 22, 2015
Seeing the Light.  I am feeling light as air! I am sleeping better and feel some small joy everyday! I'm taking better care of myself with good organic food, Hot Yoga, art and loving myself with all my heart, can't ask for more than that.

 June 23, 2015
Unlock the Secrets. I love that this Emperor is holding these Secrets.  He appears to be very tight lipped but that's only because the Secrets have been intrusted to him for safe keeping.  We will have a formal ritual to unlock even the deepest darkest secrets. 

The journey continues..........


Again, I want to thank all the creative people that make this project possible for me.  All the books, magazines and periodicals, the found items and all the fodder.  Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Siapo Desgin Greeting Cards

What I've been up to lately!  Greeting Cards!! I have created some greeting cards that are near and dear to my heart. 

They will be available at my brand new Esty shop called AliiTasiStudio, opening at the end of September 2016.  
My greeting cards are one of a kind. There are no two exactly alike. In this series they are hand made from recycled tea bags and stamped with my hand carved stamps using archival inks.Each tea bag is a piece of signed original art.
I was inspired to create these cards by my Samoan ancestors and from living with Siapo hanging on the wall of my bedroom as a child.They are reminiscent of traditional hand pounded Siapo, also known as Tapa, made from Mulberry Tree bark.There is a long history of Polynesian Tapa in Oceania.Siapo was/is used as an element of value, given at Births, Weddings, Funerals and important ceremonial gatherings involving High Talking Chiefs and Village Chiefs..I would love to include you in the tradition of giving Siapo as a valued gif…

Grace Hudson Museum

The gift shop at Grace Hudson Museum is now carrying my AliiTasiStudio greeting cards!!! Yay for me!!!

Wikipeida has this to say; The Grace Hudson Museum in Ukiah, California is adjacent to the Sun House where artist Grace Hudson and her husband resided until their deaths. The house and museum are owned and operated by the city of Ukiah.
Returning to California, Grace and John Hudson lived the rest of their days leading a modest bohemian lifestyle of collecting, traveling, field work, reading, entertaining, photography and painting based in The Sun House in Ukiah, a Craftsman-style California bungalow they designed and had built of redwood in 1911. The Hopi sun symbol was adopted by the Hudsons as their family symbol; the Sun House displays the emblem prominently over the door. John Hudson died there in 1936.
With no children of her own, Grace Hudson left The Sun House and its land to her nephew, Mark Carpenter. Carpenter preserved the house and its 30,000 collected objects fo…

To Be Organized!

My old and favorite blog, artstudio49.blogspot.com has evolved to contain my ART as a clearinghouse of sorts.  It’s what I think will keep me organized, and possibility even sane.  I have joined forces with several online artist/designer-selling platforms. 

These companies manufacture, ship, and pay the Artists/Designers an agreed upon stipend for the use of their digital files containing the artwork.

I won’t get rich or even famous but these platforms are a way to get my work out into the universe or even just the virtual universe.

First in line is Fine Art America, which I joined last year.  My art is in a state of flux and I’m giving birth to new and different kinds of art everyday.  Fine Art America is a great place to start keeping it all categorized, as you’ll see in my shop.  I have uploaded; Collage, Paintings, Photos and Digitally Altered Collage and Photos.  You can get to my shop Me at Fine Art America
Redbubble is similar to Fine Art America in that you can purchase Wall Art…