All Done with Master Painter Project

So here is the final look to this canvas.  I swear I will not do any more painting on this canvas.  I'm done! 

Really loved working a Vincent Van Gogh, but when I researched his life I got depressed.   The only reason to keep going was for the Sunflowers!  This is the first painting in the series of four from Arles.  It's called The Three Sunflowers.  After the series was done Vincent painted 3 more of the last painting in this series called.

I will proudly hang this painting on my wall.



A full shot from the back yard thinking that the light was better, however it looks a little blue.


 A detail of the lower left.

Detail of the lower right.

 Center

Upper right

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go Easy

Creating Personal Retreats an Online Workshop