Fine Art America

I've been spending lots of time over at Fine Art America. 
I had joined last year but never added anything to the site. 
I took some time off this semester to help out with my beautiful great granddaughter so I didn't have lots of time to paint.  However, good old collage came to the fore. 
I find collage to be a great exercise in art.  It doesn't take a lot of time or room but the results can be exciting. 
So I have created some new cards and with the help of Fine Art America you can purchase a number of items featuring my art. 
Lots of things like shopping totes, cell phone covers even shower curtains!!

So please head on over!  Enjoy yourself at my shop. Just click on my  name! Eloise Taesali
Thank you so much!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating Personal Retreats an Online Workshop

Go Easy