To Be Organized!


My old and favorite blog, artstudio49.blogspot.com has evolved to contain my ART as a clearinghouse of sorts.  It’s what I think will keep me organized, and possibility even sane.  I have joined forces with several online artist/designer-selling platforms. 


These companies manufacture, ship, and pay the Artists/Designers an agreed upon stipend for the use of their digital files containing the artwork.


I won’t get rich or even famous but these platforms are a way to get my work out into the universe or even just the virtual universe.


First in line is Fine Art America, which I joined last year.  My art is in a state of flux and I’m giving birth to new and different kinds of art everyday.  Fine Art America is a great place to start keeping it all categorized, as you’ll see in my shop.  I have uploaded; Collage, Paintings, Photos and Digitally Altered Collage and Photos.  You can get to my shop Me at Fine Art America

Redbubble is similar to Fine Art America in that you can purchase Wall Art in the form of Canvases, Prints, Posters and so much more.  There’s Home Décor, which features Throw Pillow, Duvet Covers, Travel Mugs and more. They also offer Stationery such as Greeting Cards, Journal and more.  Bags for all occasion.  All of it exhibiting your favorite artists works.  Redbubble takes it a step further by offering men, women and children’s clothing.   Tee shirts, Hoodies, Sweat Shirts, Leggings, Mini Skirts, and Scarfs. You can find my shop HERE.


Anyway I hope that you can take some time to visit the shop or shops of your choice and see what I have created.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating Personal Retreats an Online Workshop

Go Easy