Wow! “It's been a while”, is an understatement. A lot has happened!

I hope you all are surviving the chaotic times we are living in.

I have turned to creating smaller, easier to manage art after an unfortunate injury that seems a lifetime ago. I'm fine but my mobility is a little compromised. No worries, because I am loving what I am doing.

I've been making greeting cards. Tons of different types of greeting cards. First, I'm really excited about my original collage art cards. These little beauties are suitable for framing! There are prints of my original paintings. Others are photos of my art and photos of my local travels, that I've altered using cool apps.

Moving into smaller art has changed my perspective in countless ways. I'm learning to use trusted mediums in new ways on what seems miniature substrate. There are no large and sweeping gestures, simply fascinating details. Included in my new repertoire, are new mediums, substrates, and tools to master. And of course, with all the innovation there are new and talented Art Leaders to follow. My mind is packed and soundly challenged as ideas churn. It’s a crazy new world of art!

My next step will be to upload some examples here for your viewing pleasure. 

Speaking of next steps, I have many. I have re-activated my Etsy Shop, but regrettably it’s nowhere ready for shoppers. I have so much to do! I feel a bit like the Mad Hatter.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating Personal Retreats an Online Workshop

Go Easy